ASUS announced ZENWIFI ET8, the latest WiFi 6E mesh network system. This is the successor to Wi-Fi 6, with an additional frequency band of 6Ghz, which provides better connectivity and lower latency than other generations of WiFi. Wi-Fi E was specifically designed to provide seamless Wi-Fi connectivity throughout the home.
ZEN Wi-Fi ET 8 Features
- Two AXE6600 routers are part of the Mesh Wi-Fi system, which provides superfast, reliable, secure Wi-Fi connections both inside and outside your home.
- The processor has four cores of computing and operates at 1.5 GHz. It has 512 MB RAM and 256 MB built-in flash memory.
- It can transmit up to 6600Mbps and ZEN Wi-Fi ET 8 is 2.2 times faster than tri-band AC 3000 routers.
- It supports the 6 GHz frequency band that has been licensed and is only available to Wi-Fi 6E devices. This frequency band is perfect for backhaul connections between Wi-Fi 6E devices.
- The ET8 router supports simultaneous 5 GHz Wi-Fi 6 and 6 GHz WI-Fi 6 E clients.
- ASUS Instant Guard protects public Wi-Fi connections via a remote VPN connection, while ASUS AiProtection Pro safeguards all connected devices. AiProtection Pro is also free for life, giving you the peace of mind that you can monitor what is happening on your network via a mobile app. It also provides parental controls and commercial-grade security.
- The ASUS router integrates seamlessly with all smart devices including Alexa Skills, making it easier to manage your home.
ZEN Wi-Fi ET 8 Specification
|Model Name||ET8 (W-2-PK)ET8 (W-1-PK)|
|Network Standard||IEEE 802.11a
WiFi 4 (802.11n).
WiFi 5 (802.11ac).
WiFi 6 (802.11ax).
WiFi 6E (802.11ax).
|Data Rate||802.11a: Up to 54 Mbps
802.11b: Up to 11 Mbits
802.11g: Up to 54 Mbits
WiFi 4 (802.11n): Up to 300 Mbps
WiFi 5 (802.11ac), : Up to 867 Mbits
WiFi 6 (2.4GHz): Up to 574 Mb
WiFi 6 (802.1ax) (5GHz), : Up to 1201 Mbs
WiFi 6E (802.11ax), (6GHz): Up to 4804 Mb
|Processor||1.5 GHz quad-core processor|
|Boost Speed||The high data rate of 1024-QAM
Orthogonal Frequency Divison Multiple Access (OFDMA).
20/40/80/160 MHz bandwidth
Beamforming: universal and standard-based
|Memory||RAM: 512 MB
Flash: 256 MB
|Operating Frequency||2.4G Hz – 5 GHz, 6 GHz|
|Ports||RJ45 for gigabits based for LANx3
RJ45 for 2.5G baseT for WAN x 1.
USB 3.1 Gen 1×1
How do you set up ZEN Wi-Fi ET 8?
ZEN Wi-Fi ET 8 can be set up and managed even without technical knowledge. We are confident that even if you have technical knowledge, you will appreciate the advanced, comprehensive networking features.
With the ASUS Router app, you can set up your device in just three steps.
- Turn on ASUS ZEN WI-Fi ET 8
- First create a Wi-Fi network name, then an admin account
- The next step is to wait a few moments to connect to the wi-Fi to enjoy super-fast internet connectivity.
You can also choose between a single SSID and multiple SSIDs network naming.
ZEN Wi-Fi ET 8 Price and Availability
As to price and availability, The ASUS latest ZEN Wi-Fi ET 8 Wi-Fi 6E Mesh Wi-Fi systems are readily available on Amazon at the cost of $529.99. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about the ZEN WI-Fi ET 8 router please leave a comment.