Many Android phones have been released to date. Some of these phones come at a steep price, but others are affordable. Even if you are planning to get a cheap Android phone, you should check its features before buying it. There is more competition on the market for mid-range phones so you can still get a great phone without spending too much. There are many options available for under USD 500. Some of these are further enlisted to give you a better idea.
OnePlus 6 and 6T
The OnePlus 6 and 6T are among the most highly-respected Android phones under USD 500. This flagship phone is the result of a successful collaboration between the company and OnePlus. It was launched in mid-2018 and has taken over the Samsung Galaxy S9+ market. It has also succeeded in replacing iPhone Xs in most categories.
- Displays a 6.3-inch AMOLED screen with no bezel
- It is available in the latest Android version 9 Pie
- It comes with 6GB RAM and 64GB expandable storage
- It runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, which is similar to Note 9 or Galaxy S9
- It comes with a dual 16MP and 20MP rear camera, as well as a 16MP selfie camera
Pixel 3a and Pixel3a XL
You can consider the Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL to be among the best. The best android phone you can get for around $500. Google’s phones include the most recent processors and interesting features. The phone is beautiful and has amazing picture clarity. Its basic features make it attractive for those who want to own this phone.
- Available in a 5.6-inch or 6-inch screen, with complete 1080p HD display
- Portrait mode gives photos a great finish. It also allows for top-notch focus thanks to a depth of field capture using a 12.2 MP dual pixel camera
- You have unlimited storage even if you store high-quality video and images.
- The adaptive battery allows you to use your phone for up to 30 hours
ASUS Zenfone 6
The new phone was launched in May 2019. One of its most impressive features is its affordability. It is comparable in many areas to the OnePlus 7 Pro and Galaxy s10+. You can consider it unique because of the latest features offered at an affordable price.
- It features a 6.4-inch full HD screen and a 1080p HD display.
- It runs on Snapdragon 855, similar to Galaxy S10+
- Includes 8GB RAM and an internal storage capacity of 128 GB or 256GB
- To last for hours, it comes with a 5000 mAh battery
- It comes with a 48MP main camera and a 13MP back camera.
Soon after the Galaxy S9 was released, LG G7 will be announced. It is packed with the most recent technology features and it is one of the best smartphones on the market. The best android phone is available at a very affordable price. It is also affordable and well worth the investment. It is an excellent purchase, as it boasts the loudest boom sound speakers and other features
- Offering 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage
- The phone features a 6.1-inch HD display and a Snapdragon 845 processor
- Micro-SD slot with extended storage and 3.5mm headphones jack
- The phone features quad-DAC technology for improved audio quality
- It is ideal for landscape photography, thanks to its main 16MP lens
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 is one of the most interesting and innovative collections in Xiaomi’s 2018 and 2019 ranges. The best thing about the phone is the fact that the front camera does not take up all of the screens. The camera is instead placed behind the screen.
- It is a 6.4-inch HD HD display with excellent edge-to-edge quality that looks like a slider.
- Slide down the camera to take selfies. The camera is behind your phone.
- Snapdragon 845 8 core processor with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage
Nokia 7.1 is a great option for those looking for an Android phone that has the latest features and is easily accessible in the US. Nokia 7.1 has had a successful comeback and has released some of the most affordable Android phones. This phone is well worth the money and packed with all of the latest features.
- The top edge of this device has a 5.8-inch HD HD display.
- Powered by Qualcomm processor, 64GB storage, and micro-SD card facility
- It comes with the latest software version and a stock Android version
- For clear images, 12+5MP rear camera and 8MP selfie camera
Samsung Galaxy S8+
The Samsung Galaxy S8+ performs better than many Nokia phones. It is affordable and offers many of the latest features. This phone has plenty of storage and is worth the investment. This mid-range phone has been a hit with phone enthusiasts.
- High-quality HD display with beautiful curves on 6.2 inch HD screen
- It is housed in the Snapdragon 835 processor with 4GB storage and 64GB of storage
- The package includes 3.5mm headphones jack and micro-SD storage.
Xiaomi Pocophone F1
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 from Xiaomi is another excellent launch that is worth your consideration. This smartphone is unique in terms of its price, and it is another mid-range phone that has been doing great on the market since 2018. It has been a steady seller even after it launched several smartphones. This phone has a variety of RAM and storage configurations, making it interesting to purchase.
- The Snapdragon 845 processor is used with great storage capacity of 6GB RAM and 128GB storage.
- Dual rear cameras and rear-mounted fingerprint scanners are available
- Offers the latest Android software at a reasonable price
- It comes in a bezel-free, 6.2-inch HD-quality display
With so many options available for Android phones, you can easily get top-of-the-line phones at a reasonable price. For a better user experience, make sure you have the most recent features installed on your phone.