Which camera is best for landscape photography?
No longer are you limited in the features and options available to your camera while taking photos? Because landscape photography is a different type of photography, you need special cameras. This article will help you decide which camera is best for landscape photography.
We all know about the ongoing competition in the market. There are many brands on the market, so it can be difficult for beginners to choose the right camera for landscape photography. We have compiled a list of the best DSLR Cameras for landscape photography to help you make your decision. Let’s take a look at them now!
Best Cameras for Landscape Photography
There are many cameras on the market, all from top-notch brands. You should choose the best camera for your needs. If you don’t need them, it is best to avoid the most expensive models. It is best to first understand your needs and then look for compatible cameras on the market. We have selected the best DSLRs for Landscape Photographers.
1. Canon EOS 5DS
Canon EOS 5DSR camera is the preferred choice for beginner photographers. It is loaded with the most recent features to capture all types of photography. It features a full-frame CMOS sensor of 50.6 MP and can be used with a variety of lenses to create stunning landscape shots. Let’s take a look at the main specifications of this camera.
These are the key specifications:
- 50.6 Full-frame CMOS Sensor
- Dual DIGIC 6-Image Processor
- For sharp landscape photos, cancel the Low-Pass Effect
- Advanced photography modes built-in
- Takes photos at 50 Megapixel
- Record full HD resolution videos at 1080 Pixels
- Continuous shooting mode at 5fps
- The 3.2-inch LCD Screen functions as a real-time viewfinder
- Default Anti-flicker function
2. Sony Alpha II Mirrorless digital camera
Sony is another well-known brand in the industry, offering a wide range of digital cameras to suit all needs. It is well-known for its wide range of mirrorless cameras. The Sony Alpha a7R II Mirrorless digital cam is currently the most popular model. It is known for its extraordinary features, which is why it ranks among the top-selling digital cameras in 2020. Let’s take a look at the main specifications of this camera.
- Features 42MP Full-Frame Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor
- A powerful BIONZ X Image Processor
- Amazing images with an ISO range up to 102.400
- Five-axis SteadyShot INSIDE image stabilization
- 5 fps continuous shooting
- Autofocus system upgraded
- 3″ Electronic ViewFinder
- Record external videos in full 4K resolution
- Features tilting LCD screen
3. Nikon D850
Professional landscape photography is best done with full-frame cameras. Full-frame cameras can cover the entire landscape, so you don’t need to purchase an external camera to capture this type of photography.
Professional photographers love the Nikon D850. This list will help you understand why the Nikon D850 is so popular on the market.
- Features a Full-frame CMOS Sensor with a 45.7-inch frame
- Autofocus System with 153 points
- EXSPEED 5 Image Processor
- Lower ISO and Greater Dynamic Range
- 3-inch tilting touchscreen with integrated 3″ display
- Advanced autofocus engine
- Records videos at 4K resolution
- 7fps burst photography i.e. continuous shooting
- Interval timer records 8K time-lapse videos
4. Fujifilm XT3
Fujifilm is still a top-rated DSLR manufacturer. It still has millions of fans around the world. If you’re looking for a landscape camera that is mirrorless, the Fujifilm XT3 will be your best option. This list will help you understand why this camera is the best choice.
- 26.1mp X-trans CMOS 4 sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- With full support for mirrorless lenses, built-in HDMI output
- Record videos in full 4K resolution
- 2.16 M Phase Detection
- OLED Color Viewfinder with tilting screen for 3″
- Supports continuous high-speed shooting up to 30 fps
- Built-in sports finder mode for action shooting
- Autofocus enhanced for moving objects
5. Nikon Z7
The Nikon Z7 mirrorless camera is the first to use Fx format. The camera features a 45.7 Megapixel sensor that can take professional-quality shots. This camera is equipped with the most recent features and functions, making it the ideal choice for landscape photographers. Let’s take a look at some key specs of this camera.
- 45.7MP effective FX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor
- New EXPEED 6 Image Processing Engine
- Electronic Viewfinder with built-in VGA
- Capability to record time-lapses of 4K and 8K
- 493 point phase-detection system for sharp image quality
- 3.2″ tilting touchscreen LCD
- Optional Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity built-in
This article is all about the best DSLR camera for landscape photography. To take professional-grade landscape shots, we have selected five top-rated DSLR cameras from trusted brands.
You can explore the list, learn about the key specs of each camera, and then choose the one that best suits your needs for taking landscape photos. We would love to hear from you in the comments!