Fine-Tune white balance is a Nikon D5300 feature. It also features a DX format with an F mount lens and a 24-megapixel resolution. The Nikon D3500 features a 24.2-megapixel image sensor CMOS with active D-lighting. It also features full HD features and continuous shooting at up to 5 frames per second. The camera is also compatible with Nikon’s SnapBridge app, but it does not have Wi-Fi. The Nikon D3500 was awarded the TIPA best camera award, which is a highly coveted award. It also received many awards and praises after its launch for its technology and features. The camera is a vast improvement from its predecessor, the Nikon D3400. It now has many new features and a completely different button layout. The Nikon DSLRD3500 is a popular choice for professionals and beginners alike.
How to use Fine-Tune White Balance with Nikon D5300?
The Nikon D3500 will allow you to use white balance very smoothly. You can also create a preset to adjust the white balance of your images using the PRE option. This article will explain how to use the Fine Tune White Balance on your camera.
Show the Shooting Menu
To display the Nikon shooting menu
- You first need to select the menu option.
- To open the menu, locate the menu button on the camera.
- The Menu includes all features of your camera that you can use to enhance and save images.
- To find the Shooting Menu, scroll down to the bottom of the menu.
- Once you have selected the shooting menu, click it.
Highlight the White Balance
The Shooting Menu of Nikon includes additional options that will allow you to use your images’ features.
- Scroll down to see the White Balance option.
- It will be highlighted once you have selected the option.
- Next, press OK to open White Balance.
Highlight The correct Fine-Tuned White Balance setting that you want to adjust
You will see a new set of options after you open this option on Nikon. Each one has its features and options to adjust your white balance.
- After you highlight the white balance option, adjust the settings and choose the multi Selector to the right.
- You will then be taken to a screen, where you can do the fine-tuning.
Multi Selector must be fine-tuned by moving the white balance marker to the right color grid.
The grid is typically centered around two main color pairings, which are Green and Magenta as well as Blue and Amber.
- You can adjust the marker along the grid by using the multi-selector
- The marker’s movement can be seen to cause the color shifts.
Click OK to complete the adjustment
- Once you have followed all steps correctly, click OK to save the edit.
- The edit will be completed by an asterisk next to the icon.
The Nikon D3500 is a great camera that offers many features. The FineTune White Balancingedit feature is essential. All cameras have the white balance setting, regardless of their price. This is the first edit you use after clicking on a photo. You can adjust the brightness of your image using the white balance feature. This will allow you to present the image better.