How to customize Canon EOS Rebel T7/2000D digital camera?
Canon flip-screen DSLR is a favorite of professional photographers. It can capture amazing photos and offers many options to personalize your camera. The camera’s amazing features make it a formidable tool for photographers, even if you don’t like its design. This article will help you customize your Canon flip-screen DSLR for vlogging.
Step 1: Customizing the Set Button of Your Canon Flip Screen DSLR
- To change the default function for the set button in rebel t7 go to the Setup menu and select custom functions. To access the custom functions nine, you can use the left-right cross key on the flipscreen camera.
- The default function of the set button is to select options from quick settings and the menu. You can change the function of your camera’s set button so that it does more than simply select options. These are some additional functions you can assign the set button to.
- Flash exposure compensation – This will allow you to quickly access all settings and adjust flash speedily without losing the timing.
- Image quality – You can use the set button to jump to the screen for image editing where you can adjust your photo’s quality.
- The LCD monitors can be turned on/off quickly. This will save you battery. To use this function, the camera must be in a different mode than live mode.
- Depth of Field Preview – This is a great feature for beginners and professionals alike. It allows you to jump to your display screen to see a preview and depth of the field in the shot. Any monitor with live view can display the preview. It will assist beginners in learning and adjusting the f-stop settings.
Step 2: Change the shutter and lock buttons
- First, go to the custom function section to change the shutter and lock functions on your camera. Before you can access the custom functions, ensure that the mode has been set to M, TV, AV, P or TV.
- You will find many other functions in the custom functions.
- Before we get into the various functions of the shutter and lock buttons, let’s first define the default function. When you press the shutter button halfway, it will activate the auto-exposure function. Following it with the AE button will lock it.
Let’s now look at the other functions for shutter and lock buttons.
AE/AF – Autoexposure mode will begin when you press half-way down on the shutter, but Auto-focus will start by pressing the AE button. Continuous auto-focusing will be initiated if your camera is in AI servo mode.
AE/AF Lock – This setting is the default.
AF/AF Lock, NO AE Lock –Pressing shutter will lock both Auto-focus and the Autoexposure modes on the camera. However, pressing the AE button will lock only the Autofocus mode.
This flips the default setting upside down. The Auto-focus mode is initiated by pressing the AE lock button.