HP Elite USB C Docking Station – Overview
This innovative HP Elite USB C Docking Station has many uses. It’s sleek and powerful, with enough power to support all your multitasking needs.
This device can be used for extended screens in your office or home.
After charging the device fully, you can connect it to any peripheral or smart device you choose without any hassle. The connection process is seamless and uninterrupted even after long hours of use.
- This will allow you to connect to your device using the Type-C Attached USB cable.
- This will provide connectivity to both a Wired Network and Multiple Displays.
- Get the availability of HDMI Display Port, RJ45, and 5 USB Ports.
- Support for PXE boot and 802.1x.
- It is compatible with the HP Elite 1012 G1
- Get a variety of USB ports (2 USB 3.0, 4 USB 2.0)
- An HDMI video port is available.
- DataPort is supported.
- An ethernet jack is included on the device. This is useful wherever you need to connect directly to equipment using a cable.
- A sound output jack will be included for speakers.
- The MIC input Jack is available.
- A power outlet is always needed. This is also required to supply an adapter.
- The docking station is not a power source for the smart devices it connects with
- The storage compartment is not designed for each part.
This docking station is portable, efficient, and has a powerful performance. It can be used for multitasking at all times of the day.
HP Genuine Elite USB–C Dock Station-Detailed Overview
This upgraded unit will allow you to increase productivity without the need for additional devices or peripherals. It’s a portable dock that can connect to your desktop. This is what makes it so special. You don’t need to make compromises part of your daily life.
It’s no secret that docking your favorite gadgets and devices can give you a huge boost in productivity. This device allows you to connect to multiple displays. The device also offers lightning-fast internet. You can choose from multiple USB hard drives or other USB devices. It is the new Multiple Ports docking station.
You will have the option to connect your laptop to four USB ports, as well as Ethernet, DisplayPort, and USB-C. 1x DisplayPort 1x HDMI 1x Ethernet 1x USB-C type4 x USB 3.0 ports 1x Audio Port 1x DC-IN Blue tip19.5V – 3.33A (66.5Watt span>
The strikingly distinctive Features & Details
- Multiport availability – You’ll have the option to connect devices via HDMI, DisplayPort, and 4 USB ports. Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 7 are the minimum system requirements.
- It will allow you to have one cable for connecting your laptop and any other smart device. You can connect or disconnect your laptop with one cable.
- There are options to connect two displays at once. It is important to remember that not all ports can power both. You can still connect to both the HDMI and DisplayPort simultaneously.
- With its small size, it can be used as a constant way to organize your space. It is small and easily fits into your palm. It will work with HP tablets/ laptops with USB-C or USB ports.
- Multiple Ports allow you to connect your laptop to HDMI and DisplayPort as well as four USB ports. This configuration is for 1 x DisplayPort 1, HDMI 1, Ethernet 1, USB-C type 4, USB 3.0 Ports 1, Audio Port 1 and DC-IN Blue tip (19.5V – 3.33A) span>
Bottom-line for HP Elite USB C Docking Station
The HP Elite USB-C docking station comes with some very unique features. It is a good idea to read through the settings and features before you decide on purchasing it.