Is the Canon G7X Mark II suitable for Vlogging?
Canon is the most trusted brand when it comes time to buy a new camera. We have attempted to answer the question “Is the Canon G7X Mark II suitable for Vlogging?” if you are searching for a new camera to help you in your search for the Canon G7X Mark II.
Canon G7X Mark II Design
The Canon G7X Mark II is a popular choice among vloggers due to its high-end features and compact design. This compact camera allows you to take photos and record videos with one hand. The body has been redesigned by the company and is more comfortable and easier to hold.
The Canon G7X Mark II offers advanced features that will allow you to record videos and take high-quality photos. The lens size is what makes this camera an exceptional choice for professionals. The small size of the lens is less than 1 inch. It can be carried in a small bag because it is so small.
The Canon G7X Mark II is a vast improvement over the previous model. It is a great choice for Vloggers because of its sturdy design and sharp image quality.
You will need a handy camera at times to capture sharp shots of the scene or record something from the surroundings. A high-end DSLR is not capable of taking quick photos or recording videos. A handy camera such as the Canon G7X Mark II is a great option. This camera has a super-zoom feature that allows you to take perfect photos.
Canon G7X Mark II Flip Screen
The camera also features a 3″ touchscreen display, which acts as a viewfinder. This screen allows you to view the contents of your camera’s recorded images. The 3″ touchscreen is tilting, which is quite surprising. This tilting screen, also known as the flip screen, allows you to adjust the angle of the screen. The Canon G7X Mark II is the most popular flip screen camera available for Vloggers.
The camera’s lens features a 4.2x optical Zoom 24 – 100mm, a 20.1-megapixel type CMOS sensor (1.0-inch), and a Digic 7 imaging processor. To get the best shots, the processor works faster. You can capture high-quality images for your video vlogging projects with built-in Image Stabilization.
The 4.2x optical zoom allows the camera to cover a wide-field area for long-distance photos and video recording of various scenes. Wide-angle recording can cause distortion that you will need to correct. With the maximum zoom, you won’t be able to get super-sharp video recordings.
The camera has a built-in lens that can capture both standard JPEG images as well as RAW images for professional use. Professional photographers and video editors will find it the best choice. They can also take multiple shots with RAW Images, and then quickly modify them on their computer.
We have listed the main features of this Canon pocket-friendly camera for your convenience.
- Design that is strong and easy on the pocket
- Small, powerful fixed lenses
- 2x Optical Zoom and built-in Image Stabilization
- Features a 3-inch touchscreen LCD LCD with tilting function
- Option for highly customizable settings
- Auto mode allows you to capture perfect shots
- You can take RAW images and standard JPEG pictures
- Record full HD videos up to 1080 pixels
- Wi-Fi connectivity built-in with wired option
- 8FPS continuous shooting
These are the main features you need to know before purchasing on an external market.
If you’re still unsure about which camera is best for your Vlogging career, we suggest you look at the limitations and disadvantages. For your information, we have listed a few limitations to this camera.
Limitations for Canon G7X Mark II
- The camera’s small fixed lens must be handled. The camera’s built-in lens cannot be replaced. This is why you must compromise your shooting ability if you venture out. You will learn more about photography and the limitations of your camera.
- The camera’s autofocus function is not very powerful. To get sharp shots, you need to be able to focus on the object. You won’t get the best shots when you are moving.
- You won’t be able to get high-quality videos if you use it with maximum zoom. Maximum zoom lenses will reduce the quality of your video.
- Although the tilting touchscreen is a great improvement on this edition, it does have some limitations. The touchscreen can only adjust a few settings.
The bottom line:
Professional use of the Canon G7X Mark II is a wonderful option. The built-in image stabilization function ensures that it produces high-quality images and better colors. Even if you’re not a professional user, you can still use the camera comfortably with one hand.
The camera’s most powerful feature is its tilting touchscreen. The Touch feature allows you to take flawless shots and adjust the default settings right from your screen.
Canon G7X Mark II is the perfect choice for those who don’t want to spend a lot on expensive DSLRs that come with interchangeable lenses or mirrorless cameras. This camera is affordable and will allow you to pursue your dream of becoming a professional videographer for your Vlogging career.