Where can I find video templates? A list of sites that won’t fail you
Animation and editing take time, as we all know. It could take up to a week to complete a 30-second video. It all depends on what elements you are working with. There are many easier ways to make videos. Artists don’t have to create everything from scratch. While creating our own designs is better and more beneficial to our careers, it can also enhance our artistic abilities. However, if time is tight or you want to work faster, templates are always available. Some templates are free, while others are paid. Some are web-based, while others require software.
SOFTWARE-BASED VIDEO TEMPLATES:
To use templates and plugins, you will need to have the right software.
They are the market leader in creative assets. The largest collection of Envato elements includes templates for web design, website, product packaging, and stock footage, as well as templates for motion graphics for video explainer, logos, openings, and video effects. You can also find sound effects and music kits, from ambient to instrumentals to music that has vocals. Creators can also sell original work at Envato marketplace. Audio Jungle, Video Hive, and others are some of the most popular services.
- Individual: $16.50 per month
- Group of 2 or More: Up to 35% Discount
- Students: Get 30% off
2. Motion Array
The templates at Motion Array are perfect for video and filmmakers. They can be used with Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro. You can also find stock footage, royalty-free music, and sound effects.
- $29.99 per month
- $249.99 per annum
- You can download and use the templates for free by signing up, but it is very limited.
This package offers a lower price for templates, stock footage, and audio. Most templates are compatible with Adobe After Effects Pro and Adobe Premiere Pro. They also offer a few templates for Final Cut Pro and Apple Motion.
You can also create unlimited animated videos with their video maker called ” Maker“. You can do it all right from their website.
- $10 per month – 5 videos downloaded only
- $20 per month – Unlimited stock footage and After Effects template downloads
- $30 per Month – Unlimited Download to All and Access to Their Maker
4. Adobe Stocks
This is a great option for Adobe Users, as the name suggests. To be able to download content from Adobe Stock, you only need an Adobe ID. Adobe Stock is part of Creative Cloud, which is why it is so beneficial to Creative Cloud users. Adobe Stock offers high-quality, royalty-free photos, videos, and graphics as well as animated templates, illustrations, 3D assets, and animations for any project.
- Monthly Subscriptions start at $49.99 for 10 assets and go up to $249.99 for 750 assets.
- An annual subscription costs $29.99 per month for 10 assets and $199.99 for 750 assets.
Are you looking for free templates? Velocity has the solution. Velocity allows you to upload your own original templates. Register now to start creating your free templates. There are templates available for After Effects and Sony Vegas, Photoshop as well as Blender, Blender, Cinema 4D, Blender, Avee Player, and Sony Vegas. They have templates for Logo Animation, Intro & Outro Videos, and Thumbnails. This site is very useful for those who are just getting started in animation or motion graphics.
BONUS: Video Copilot
This is not a place to download templates. It’s a place where you can find out how to create amazing visual effects. This is the right place to look if you are looking for visual effects. You can find tutorials and purchase plugins from their website. Professional artists have used their plugins and products all around the globe. The Element 3D & Optical Flares plugins have been a standard tool in the visual effects industry for both individual designers and large visual effects studios. Their products can be used with Adobe After Effects, and some of them are compatible with Final Cut Pro.
WEBSITE-BASED VIDEO TEMPLATES:
Make animated videos for their website or mobile app.
This platform allows anyone to create, design, and publish creative content anywhere. You can customize and use millions of graphics and videos. There are many templates available for free, as well as a paid option. Accessible via a computer or mobile app.
- $12.95 per month
- $119.40 per annum
You can easily access their website to create animated and engaging videos. These videos can be used for your social media content, including commercials, explainers, events, and more.
- Monthly Subscriptions start at $29 for individuals and go up to $99 for professionals.
- An annual subscription costs $228 for individuals and $588 for professionals.
- You will be granted a free account, but your export will bear a watermark.
This platform allows you to create videos, websites, mockups of products, and logos. They offer animated templates for videos that can be used to create explainer videos and trailers. They also allow you to create intros and slideshows, presentations, and music visualization.
- Monthly: $19.99 per month up to $59.99 Per Month
- Annually, $6.99 per month up to $49.99 Per Month, billed annually
- Single Purchase – $9.99 per video 360p quality | $14.99 per video HD720 quality | $19.99 per video HD1080 quality
- A free version is also available, but it is very limited and all exports will be marked with a watermark.