The Best Headphones For Toddlers
Parents face the greatest challenge when choosing the best headphones for their toddlers. We place safety first when using headphones for our children to prevent hearing damage.
Children should not listen to headphones for longer hours or at higher volumes. It is best to ensure their safety. Most headphones for toddlers come with volume limiters that allow you to set the audio level at 85db or 92db.
The List Top Headphones For Toddlers
Children are more at risk for hearing loss than adults, but toddlers are also at greater risk. Children are more at risk if they hear too much or have a louder environment.
Let’s now compile a list of the top kid-friendly headphones on the market to help you pick the right headphones for your child.
|Headset||Volume Limiter||The perfect headphone fit||Weight in grams||Battery Life||Connectivity||Price|
|onanoff BuddyPhones||Up to 85db||Over-ear||108g||–||Wired – Detachable||Check Price|
|Puro Sound Labs, BT2200||You can get up to 85db||Over-ear||173g||Maximum 18 hours||Wireless||Check Price|
|LilGadgets Untangled PRO||Up to 85 dB||Over-ear||141g||Maximum 12 hours||Wireless||Check Price|
|Riwbox CT-7S||Maximum 85 dB||Over-ear||210g||–||Wireless||Check Price|
1. onanoff BuddyPhones
This BuddyPhones headphone is a great choice for kids aged 3-10. These headphones are a must-have accessory for your toddler, thanks to their colorful designs and custom-designed stickers.
You should also consider buying it immediately because of the safe audio feature, which has been awarded. It includes a volume control function.
These extra-durable, foldable headbands provide much-requested comfort and convenience. This piece will add fun to the music listening experience of your child.
- Audio, design, and features that have won awards
- Volume limiters are used to reduce the volume at 85dB.
- A foldable, extra durable headband that saves space
- Built-in microphone
- 4 headphones in 1: Shareable audio cable for music-making fun
- Ear cushions and soft travel bag super-comfy
- Innovative design, built to last
2. Puro Sound Labs, BT2200
Puro Sound Labs BT2200 headphones will protect your toddler’s hearing from damage. These headphones strictly adhere to the WHO’s 85db volume-limiting recommendations.
The BT2200 provides studio-quality sound quality and clear, crisp audio that is safer for children. The Bluetooth pairing is easy and works with multiple devices.
- Playback time up to 18 hours with 200 hours standby
- Bluetooth connectivity with iPhone, Android, and other smart devices via one-touch
- WHO recommends a volume limit of 85dB
- Studio-grade sound quality, clear and crisp audio
- Background noise isolation feature at 82%
- Ear cushions with super-comfy and durable construction
3. LilGadgets Untangled PRO
LilGadgets Untangled Pro is the best choice for wireless headphones for toddlers. The wireless headphones are available in a variety of colors to enhance your child’s listening experience. LilGadgets are also the best headphones for kids with microphones.
The earpads are made from SoftTouch, breathable mesh material with flexible headbands. This headphone is sure to be loved by your child.
- Maximum battery life of 12 hours with 180 hours standby
- Bluetooth compatibility with many smart devices
- Built-in microphone
- Use the SharePort feature to connect other headphones
- Children will love the sound and feel of these ear-cushions.
- Cable jacks in 5mm are also available for use with chargers
4. Riwbox CT-7S
Because of its cat-ear shape, Riwbox CT-7S will be a hit with your child. The shape and the LED lighting give the piece a great feeling for toddlers.
It’s a foldable Bluetooth headset that features a unique shape and a glowing Riwbox cartoon sticker on both ends.
This piece will provide the best sound quality and bass for your child to enjoy their listening experience. This headphone is a great choice because of its natural sound quality. It’s clear and crisp.
- Bluetooth foldable headphones with blinking LED lights
- Bluetooth 5.0 and powerful speakers capable of delivering quality
- On/Off LED lights with buttons on the device
- You can easily switch between wireless and wired mode
- Compatible with smartphones, PCs, music players, and many other devices
- Volume limiters are used to limit volume to 85db