Viper Cache Review: 10X Your WP Site Speed with This
Slow-loading pages kill conversions, boost bounce rates, and cost you more money in advertising. This is particularly true on WordPress pages because EVERY page is created on demand, so the more traffic your site receives, the slower the page load becomes.
Cache Plugins, which generate a “ready to go page” or cached page, are typically used to solve this problem.
However, not all cache plugins are created equal… With the new Google Speed Slap expected to launch in 2020, this is a fascinating subject.
The following are the main issues with existing cache plugins:
- They’re far too complex, with far too many technical options.
- Cache plugins that are available for free are often abused – they act as a magnet for hackers.
- They play god with your web, causing multiple themes and plugins to malfunction.
- They waste a lot of server resources by clearing caches and preloading caches inefficiently.
Assume you have a 100-page website with just one text change per page. Then, with standard cache plugins, all 100 cached pages are removed, forcing your site to reconstruct each cached page, using your server’s processor and memory… For larger pages, the problem just gets worse.
Isn’t it more sensible to clear the cache and reload the page you just changed? Cache plugins don’t function that way right now… That is, until now. And don’t get me started on the price… If you want to use the “highest paying plugin” on the market, you’ll have to pay $199 plus additional fees for ongoing support and updates.
What is Viper Cache?
A cache is a browser-ready version of a page that loads much faster because it doesn’t have to be compiled on every request, saving bandwidth, reducing processor load, and lowering hosting costs. Cache is commonly regarded as one of the most effective methods for making WordPress pages load quickly.
And Viper Cache is a simple-to-use cache that automatically detects the most frequently visited pages and preloads those instead of all pages to save bandwidth.
It intelligently detects site changes to cause auto-cache clearing – on minor page changes, only the single page cache will be cleared, keeping the rest of the cache pages untouched, saving server resources.
This is the only cache plugin on the market that clears and rebuilds the cache on the page you’re working on, as well as any related pages, saving you bandwidth.
Viper Cache was 77% faster than the competition. Viper Cache is built on one of the world’s most reliable cache engines… We’ve built a more sensible cache to address these issues:
- It doesn’t pretend to be god with your themes and plugins, but it always gets the best results.
- It’s ridiculously easy to use, with far fewer options than any other cache product.
- It’s based on a stable platform that greatly reduces the risk of being hacked.
- It uses smart clearing and restoring technologies to avoid hogging server resources and slowing down your site.
- It’s designed with the fastest cache technology available, without sacrificing site stability.
- Viper Cache also saves bandwidth by protecting the site from hot-linking, bad bots, and known site scrapers, making it the first of its kind on the market. So don’t miss out on the rest of this Viper Cache Analysis, where I’ll show you just how powerful it is!
Viper Cache Review Overview
|Vendor||IM Wealth Builders|
|Launch Time||11:00 EDT|
|Bonuses||YES, HUGE BONUS|
|Refund||YES, 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee|
|Product Type||WP Plugin|
|Official site||Click here|
|Skill Level Needed||All Levels|
IM Wealth Builders and their partner Matt Garrett built Viper Cache. Almost no vendor outperforms IM Wealth Builder when it comes to increasing business performance!
This team has only launched a few items, but all of them have become best-selling within a few days of release, such as Covert Action Bar, Covert Copy Traffic, and Covert Geo Targeter. In reality, these tools have propelled them to the top of many leaderboards, a role that any software developer aspires to.
The most popular features of Viper Cache will be revealed in the next section of my study.
Viper Cache’s Features
The following are the main benefits of using this plugin:
Built with High-Reliability Cache Technology
Compatible with 99.9% of WordPress themes and plugins
The developers did not start from scratch when creating this product. Cache products are notorious for their issues, but they have no intention of turning their customers into test subjects.
They looked at a variety of innovations before settling on the most reliable one to use. They then went back to the drawing board to build a completely new cache product that is both simple to use and performs admirably.
Their top priorities are compatibility, pace, and the security of your website.
Stupidly Simple To Use… Simply allow
We Don’t Play God With Your Plugins or Theme
Our rivals, on the other hand, like to confuse consumers with big words and techno speak in order to make the product sound good to experts. Many of their features provide minor performance boosts at the cost of time or breaking websites.
Viper cache is unconcerned about squeezing an extra 1% performance if it compromises our user experience or causes themes or plugins to break – we have no intention of playing god with other people’s products.
This product is designed for maximum efficiency without sacrificing the user experience.
Smart Cache Rebuilding & Smart Cache Clearing
On popular pages, it detects minor changes and automatically rebuilds the cache.
Viper Cache keeps track of all updates to the site, including the inclusion of new themes, plugins, widgets, graphics, and posts / pages. Viper Cache can clear and restore your cache if you make a significant change to your site.
If the change is slight, such as a small text change on a single page, Viper Cache logic can detect it and rebuild the cache on that page and any important pages while keeping the cache on other pages intact. WordPress’s normal processing delays are bypassed by our clever reasoning.
This drastically decreases server load, keeps your site running smoothly, and eliminates the need to update your hosting plan.
Technology for Traffic Safety
It immediately prevents hotlinking and blocks over 1000 bad bots.
If the primary objective of a cache is to speed up the site and save bandwidth, any functionality that contributes to the site’s workload must be disabled, which is why Viper Cache is so light.
Hotlinking, which is a popular way for others to use your bandwidth, has now been automatically disabled.
You can also block known bad bots and site scrapers – there’s no reason these pests should be able to eat your resources and slow down your site.
This, of course, aids in the resistance to DDOS attacks.
Compatible With All Major Page Builders
Designed For Max Speed, Bandwidth Reduction & Ease of Use
How does Viper Cache work?
This plugin will provide you with all of the following options once you have installed and enabled it on your WordPress site:
- Enable Viper Cache: This option unlocks your cache and prevents known bad bots from accessing it. Scrapers and bogus search engines (Remember to click Save Changes.)
- HTTPS Caching: This should only be allowed on HTTPS sites that do not store sensitive data in their pages. (Disabled by default)
- lovaScripts after it has loaded. If you’re not running any page-critical scripts, turn this on. (Enabled by default)
- Disable Emojis: This option disables the loading of WordPress’ default emojis and emoji scripts. (Enabled by default)
- CSS & JS Cache: Since WordPress modifies the URL with version details, most cache products don’t cache IS & CSS files; this solves the issue. (Enabled by default)
Reduce the number of CSS files by merging them, resulting in a faster load time. (Enabled by default)
- Fix Image Sizes: This feature scans your media images and adds width and height attributes, making image rendering faster. (Disabled by default)
- Prevent Image Hotlinking: This feature prevents other websites from connecting to images on your website. (Disabled by default)
- This feature prevents known bad bots from crawling and scraping your web. (Disabled by default)
- When you update any page/post or add new plugins, the cache will be cleared automatically, so you won’t have to manually clear it as you would for other items. If the images or material on your page is created by someone other than WordPress, you can use the button below to edit the page or clear the cache.
Our smart cache preloading feature will preload the cache with your home page plus five of your most common pages – this is a unique bandwidth-saving feature since cache preloading will tie up your cpu, slow down your site, and consume bandwidth on large sites.
Let’s check this demo video below to see it in action!
Honest Viper Cache Review: Is it worth buying?
The most common issue that all WordPress users face is site speed… and the most common solution is cache. The reason cache works so well is because… It creates a “ready to go” edition of all of your site’s pages.
This dramatically decreases your site’s workload while also significantly raising page speed – meaning higher site rankings, more traffic, and more sales for you.
However, not all cache plugins are created equal… In reality, they are most likely causing your site to slow down.
You’re almost definitely wasting traffic if your WordPress site is sluggish and you’re not using a cache plugin.
Any page requested in WordPress must be compiled by your site… This takes longer than standard HTML pages, particularly if your site becomes popular.
According to Kissmetrics, at a load speed of 3 seconds or more, you lose 50% of your traffic and at a load speed of 20 seconds or more, you lose 95% of your traffic… So that’s a serious issue, particularly if the site generates revenue or if you pay for advertisements. As a result, ignoring site pace today is akin to tossing money down the drain… Particularly because mobile traffic accounts for 52% of all traffic.
Caching is the most effective way to speed up any WordPress site, but all of the latest cache plugins have issues that negatively impact user experience and site performance:
Problem #1: Current Cache Plugins Are Difficult to Use… To figure out how to navigate cache settings nowadays, you’ll need a university diploma – get one setting incorrect, and your site will split.
Problem #2: Hackers Often Target Free Cache Plugins… In the last three years, 33 vulnerabilities in common cache plugins have been recorded. Users are forced to choose between putting their site’s protection at risk by using free cache items or paying for inferior, underperforming paid plugins.
Problem #3 – Your Processor / Memory Is Being Drained By Current Cache Plugins… because of inefficient cache clearing and preloading… Let’s say you have a 100-page website and you make a single text update to one of them… Then, using current cache plugins, all 100 cached pages will be removed, forcing your site to restore each cached page, consuming server processor and memory. The larger your site is, the worse this issue becomes.
Problem #4 – Conflicts With a Lot of Common Themes & Plugins… Cache plugins that are overengineered have a nasty habit of playing god with several themes and plugins, causing errors and white screens of death.
The Most Expensive Plugin Isn’t As Fast As It Should Be!
The highest paying commodity on the market was beaten by its free counterparts. Rocket Cache, the #1 paid cache plugin, was outperformed by two free plugins in independent tests conducted by designbombs.com in October 2017.
Viper Cache comes into play in this situation. It’s built on one of the world’s most dependable cache engines. Let’s take a moment to review the numerous advantages:
- There are less problems because it doesn’t play god with the themes or plugins.
- It’s ridiculously easy to use, with far fewer options than any other product.
- It’s based on a stable platform that greatly reduces the risk of being hacked.
- It uses smart cache clearing and restoring technology, which means it won’t hog your
- server resources or cause your site to slow down like other products.
- It’s made with the fastest cache features while maintaining site stability.
Viper Cache also saves bandwidth by protecting the site from hot-linking, bad bots, and known site scrapers, making it a one-of-a-kind product on the market. Take a look at the table below for a reference!
Right now, it’s on sale for 69 percent off the normal price… It’s definitely worth a look!
Viper Cache is available for a limited time at an early bird discount price in the options below. Let’s choose the best choices for you before this limited-time offer expires!
Viper Cache is the frontend. Dimesale: $27-$37
With the Cache That Doesn’t Slow Your Server, you can make your WordPress sites up to 10x faster with just one click. What is Viper Cache, exactly? It’s the simplest and fastest cache plugin available, with almost no server lag. Viper Cache outperformed rivals by 77 percent in our studies.
WP Optimiser ($37) is the first OTO.
This is the Fastest and Easiest Way to Optimise Your Site & Diagnose Issues in a Few Clicks + Boost Your Site Rankings, Reduce Ad Spend, and Increase Profit. It Addresses The Six Most Important Speed Factors… Diagnostics / Recommendations + Auto Fixes in One Click
Tests of Web Connectivity
Our plugin performs real-time connectivity quality checks to the United States, Asia, the Middle East, and Europe, and alerts you to any issues. It even tests the uptime of your website to see how long your server has been online. This aids in the detection of poorly maintained server hardware, bad server positions, and weak data centre peering arrangements.
Live Hosting Demonstrations
In a good setting, the website performs best. WP Optimiser runs a series of tests on your RAM memory, PHP memory, and PHP settings to test this environment. Configuration of the host and the size of the hard drive. Wherever issues are discovered, you’ll be given suggestions for setting improvements that you may request from your host.
Live Plugin/Theme Testing
WP Optimiser checks the theme’s load speed and compares it to the WordPress default theme. Some of the themes you run would be slower by default, which is fine. If the speed difference is important, you might want to consider moving to a different theme to boost your site’s efficiency.
GFX Optimisation by Auto
Tinypng, one of the most well-known graphics crunching services, is used by our Graphics Optimiser. It lets you batch optimise all of your current graphics at once, and it optimises any new graphics you add to your media library automatically. You can crunch up to 500 photos a month for free using the API… You can update and pay for more APIs as required, or apply for more APIs.
Scrubbing of Databases
Our advanced database scrubber removes post/page updates, orphaned and meta info, and garbage from your web, resulting in a thinner database. Faster access times and lower processor load are two advantages of running a thinner database. This has the added advantage of lowering your hosting costs as your site traffic grows – a win-win situation for webmasters.
Images to Load Slowly
This is not a new concept; it allows you to load your page photos on demand rather than loading all of them for any visitor, regardless of whether or not they scroll down your page.
– This is particularly beneficial for long landing pages or sales pages. This results in faster page loading times and improved site efficiency while the site is busy.
WP Quick Pages ($37) is the second OTO.
Build super-fast landing pages with the same models that Fortune 500 corporations use.
You’ll receive 16 lightning-quick models… Includes three professional templates that have been tested on millions of dollars in traffic.
Develop superior, fast-loading mobile pages that bypass the CSS of your site’s theme and plugins. The best part is that it can be used for any theme!
Since our plugin was created to work around your WordPress site’s theme and plugin’s CSS. This greatly improves the efficiency of your website. Furthermore, the code generated by the plugin is very light, making it ideal for sales pages, landing pages, and opt-in pages. This gives you a huge advantage over competitors’ goods in terms of speed.
- But the best part is that the plugin is not theme-dependent, so it works with any theme!
- Points to Drag and Drop Super Easy Page Builder Creates Instantly Responsive Pages With Just a Few Clicks
- WP Simple Pages has a user-friendly interface and is built on a solid block-based page building technology.
- All of the elements you’ll need can be dragged and dropped into place, and then edited with a point and click.
- You can switch elements around as you see fit in any page builder.
- All of the pages are immediately sensitive since this is a block-based builder designed on a grid structure.
- Get 3 pro models that have been checked by a Google Certified Pro on millions of dollars of paying traffic.
- The fact that the pro templates have all been evaluated on millions in dollars of paying traffic adds to the appeal of this product.
- David Cassar is a Google Pro and Bing Collaborator who manages paid traffic promotions worth millions of dollars.
- You’ll receive three of David’s most successful paid traffic models, which he used on all new clients.
- As a result, you will begin building your campaigns with the least amount of risk possible.
- Tax Your Clients to Make Money + Lock In Our Early Adopter License Pricing (Agency License)
- We have an exclusive deal on our Agency License for a limited time, which means you can gain money by using this product on your client’s pages.
- You get to lock in our early adopter licence rates as one of our early buyers, which means you’ll save money for years to come.
- Agency License holders may charge clients to instal the programme on their pages, as well as charge clients for the software.
WP Conversion Boost ($37) is the third alternative.
WP Conversion Boost is the quickest and easiest way to build personalised and split-test landing pages. Make Unlimited Pages in Seconds by Editing Any WordPress Page Once. Simply enable the plugin and use a shortcode to replace the keywords you want to change on the page… Then, to create an unlimited number of page variations, edit the page URL.
Simply change the default terms in your shortcode… These can be found in the page URL; simply replace them with the keywords on the page, and your page will now display the keywords of your preference.
For your email subscribers, you can also build personalised landing pages… Simply put, your email fields should be inserted into your URL. You can create a unique experience for each customer if you use high-quality autoresponders like: You can replace the default terms in your URL with your email fields to create a unique experience for each customer if you use high-quality autoresponders like:
This distinguishes the campaigns and causes a trend interruption in the visitors’ minds. If you are a tourist, there is nothing more impressive than having a personalised website. You can add as many fields as your autoresponder allows, such as first and last names, place, state, and world.
Get Immediate Access to These Huge Marketing Advantages…
Increase Conversions: Designing keyword-relevant landing pages improves on-page time since the page is highly relevant to the visitor’s search/needs.
Create Lists More Effortlessly: You’ll get a lot more subscribers if you add personalization to your optins. Comfort and familiarity are significant factors in our decision-making.
Increase Visitor Spending: Using custom landing pages, you can highlight the items they’ve purchased and create bespoke landing pages that mention them.
Boost Participation: By employing attention-getting pages that disrupt normal behaviour. Visitors simply see something new and unusual and remain longer on the website as a result.
Conclusion of the Viper Cache Analysis
Thank you for taking the time to read my Viper Cache Review! I sincerely hope it aided you in your purchase decision. This system will come with a slew of incentives for those who sign up early. Take action as soon as possible to get the best price.
If you complete the following three steps, you may be eligible for additional bonuses:
Step 1: Click here to order the items.
Step 2: Click the link below to select one of my big Bonus Packages! Remember that with each Upgrade you buy, you can choose one more bonus pack!
Step 3: Once your order is complete, email your receipt and your bonus pack collection to [email protected] so that I can confirm your purchase and give you instructions on how to access your bonus materials.